The Homes of Stone Creek are all about living the lifestyle! Single family and duplex homes built by Buraski Builders offer spacious floor plans that can be customized to suit your unique style. This community offers home ownership, but without the maintenance of snow removal, yard work and landscaping. In addition, let the enhanced home owner's association take care of gutter cleaning, roof and siding maintenance plus much, much more! Forget about the check list of "things to do" because maintaining the exterior of your home will be a breeze! At The Homes of Stone Creek you'll find a plethora of amenities, such as a private clubhouse, beautiful walking paths and a convenient location on Springfield's desirable west side. The Homes of Stone Creek - Ready, Set, Enjoy Life!
  • Single family and duplex homes
  • Many lot sizes to choose from starting at 7,560 square foot
  • 5 Floor plans
  • 4 Exterior home styles
  • Square footage starting at 1800+
  • Prices starting at $275,000
  • Basements available
  • Many custom choices and options
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who can own and live at Stone Creek?
Per the Federal Fair Housing Act, in 80% of the homes, one person has to be at least 55 years of age. In the remaining 20% of the homes, one person needs to be at least 45 years of age.
How much will the Homeowner's Association Fee be and what will the fee cover?
The one time Initiation Fee is $250. The monthly Association Fee is $275. This will include lawn care, snow removal, club house, landscaping, sprinkler system and maintenance of common areas.
Who will manage the Homeowner's Association?
The homeowners will elect three board members to manage the association.
How many homes will there be in Stone Creek?
There will be 72 homes; 44 will be single family and 14 will be duplexes.
How long will Stone Creek take to be completed?
Our goal is to have it completed in three phases.
Will sunrooms and screen porches be available?
Yes, sunrooms and screen porches will be among the many options homeowners can choose from when customizing their home.
Buraski Builders is a family-owned and operated business specializing in new home and light commercial design and construction; remodeling; and handyman services (no job too big or too small). Over the past 30 years, the company has become an award-winning, full-service construction firm offering a wide range of projects and services to the central Illinois community. The company also is responsible for the building of homes at Springfield's Villas at Pine Creek, an active lifestyle community. State Journal-Register readers have named Buraski as Builder of the Year for the past 5 consecutive years.
Owners Frank and Barbara Buraski; son, Jason Buraski; and daughter, Heather Sobieski believe in guaranteed service before, during and long after the sale.
SJ-R Builder of the Year
2007 - 2011
SAHBA Builder of the Year
2012